How valuable are your company records and information?
What effect, both in terms of cost and time, would a loss of this data have on your business?
To meet the growing requirements of business continuity, we can provide online, encrypted backup to secure and protect your data.
FOR A SIMPLE MONTHLY FEE you can regularly backup your client files and other data, automatically and offsite for total security. Data is stored in two state of the art UK data centres, meaning that in the event of a disaster, we can get your business back up and running quickly.
Dramatically improve your data backup and recovery with the following key benefits…
Online Backup Specialists: Outsource your backups to us and have the peace of mind that your data is being looked after by the experts. You are protected by our expert technical support, meaning that should the worst happen we will help you retrieve your data securely and quickly
Business Continuity: Availability of data is a fundamental start to any business continuity plan. Online data backup allows you to protect your critical data securely so that you can concentrate on your key focus, your business
Fully Automated: Our set and forget software means changing tapes is a thing of the past, choose what you want and when you want it backed up, all protected using the highest levels of encryption in our state of the art UK data centres
Protecting your data couldn’t be simpler or faster
- Automatic, daily backup – no need to remember to change tapes or disks or run the backup each night
- Fast and reliable data restore – no searching for the tape or disk that your data is on
- UK technical support – 24/7 support from people who know the software
- Military level encryption for total security – virtually unhackable
- No large upfront costs, just manageable monthly plans – easy to budget for
- Data held in high security UK data centres – no worries over data protection
- Data restore with just a few clicks of a mouse – quick, easy, do it yourself when you need it
To discuss your backup requirements call Network Midlands on 0116 210 1338, email us or fill in this form